In the Media
- A Look Into UMass Lowell's Growing Student Startup Scene
- Companies presenting at Biotech Startup Day 2016 to date.
- Speaker Series: How to make it happen....A Woman Entrepreneur's Journey in Lowell
- 6th Annual Deshpande Symposium for Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Higher Education. Emerging Trends: Female Academic Entrepreneurship.
- Invitrometrix QCM-Based Cell Biosensor: Research tool to accelerate pharmaceutical drug discovery success. As part of the mini-symposium entitled "Shark Tank-UMass Spin-out Life Sciences Start-ups," Dr. Dewilde discusses an example of UMass life sciences technology that has been spun out into a start-up company -- Cell QCM from UMass Lowell.